Hydro Scotford holds a ISO 9001:2008 certification which registers their Quality Management System for pump repair/remanufacturing combined with general machining, millwright and fabrication activities.
Hydro Scotford holds an ASME Certification of Authorization Permit to Construct, Repair or Alter ASME Sections VIII Div.1, B31.1, B31.3, and Category A, B, H Fittings in accordance with CSA B51.
Hydro Scotford also is CWB Certified to CSA Standard W47.1 Division II. Hydro Scotford is a member of the COR partnering program certified through Alberta Construction Safety Association.
Hydro Scotford is a 40,000 sq. ft. pump repair facility dedicated to serving pump users across Canada and parts of North America.
Our state-of-the-art equipment includes:
- Kituramura 20"x40"x20" 4-Axis CNC Machining Center
- Weiller E50 CNC Turning Center
- 5000lb. Schenk Balancing Machine
- 2 Romer Arms
- Hand-held Laser Scanner for re-engineering
- Vertical boring mill 120" swing x 6 foot part height
- Planer mill with 17 foot travel
- Engine Lathes up to 56" swing x 20' between centre
- 2 TOS W-100 Horizontal Boring Mills
- Niles Floor type Boring mill with 72" x 72" travel with 6" spindle
- Bridgeport and Knee mills
- Radial arm drill for up to 3.5" holes
- In-House welding capabilities